Friday, August 1, 2008

Mile Stones from my life

MileStones...

1978: Born in Kuwait from a family of three brothers.

1995: Graduated From High School.

1996: Started College at Colorado State University Ft. Collins, Colorado USA.

2000: In July 12th of that year I got married to my beloved lady. She descended from a well know family.. "Albahrani". Their family name shows two possibilities. One, they could be originally from Bahrain, or as people used to call "Shia" from that area as "Bahrani" !!

2001: Graduated with BSc in Electrical Engineering with concentration in Optical Electronics.

OPTICAL ELECTRONICS: Study of Photonic Components (i.e. transmitters, receivers, fiber optics, Imaging Theories, etc..)

Senior Projects:

(1) Measurement of spontaneous emission lifetime in Vertical Cavity surface Emitting lasers (VCSEL)

(2) Numerical Modeling for Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers.

2001 Professional Career started with Education; Teaching High School Students an Introductory course in IT.

2002 I received my first baby. "Haider" ..one of the names of lion in Arabic and we usually call this name after Imam "Ali ibn Abi Taleb". First Imam and cusin of all mighty prophet.

2004 I recieved my second baby. She is "Fatima" after the name of Lady "Fatima" daughter of all might prophet.

2004 Joined Medical Equipment vendor as Field Service Engineer in Diagnostic Imaging. I'm still in that business but joined other vendors and other lines within radiology.I'm; actually, more into Medical Imaging Information systems.

2007 In September 16, I received my third child. "Zainab" which means "The honor of the father" after the name of daughter of Imam Ali.


No comments:

Post a Comment